KFC Potato Salad Recipe? This simple delicious potato salad has plenty of flavor with pickle relish, mayonnaise, and chunks of cherry pepper, celery, shredded carrot, and firm fingerling potatoes.
KFC Potato Salad:
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons white onion chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon diced celery
- 1 teaspoon diced cherry pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded carrot
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (Boiling potatoes)
- salt to taste (mixture)
- Scrub potatoes, peel, trim bruises and other imperfections and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- When the potatoes are done, drain and let cool completely.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl along with the dressing by mixing the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar, white onion, mustard, vinegar, celery, cherry pepper, carrot, parsley, pepper, and salt.
- Combine and chill for 30 minutes before serving
- For best flavor, refrigerate Potato Salad overnight.
Do you like this recipe?