KFC is still going strong with many menu items added since its beginning. One of Kentucky Fried Chicken's popular menu item is KFC Potato Wedges. Make this Potato Wedges and enjoy it finger licking good!
Recipe for Potato Wedges
KFC Potato Wedges:
- 5 medium to large potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon MSG
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- dash of garlic powder
- Oil for Frying
- Heat oil to 375°F.
- Cut the potatoes into 16 to 18 equal side wedges.
- Mix the egg and milk till well blended in a big bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Put some potatoes in the milk and egg then into the flour mixture till well coated.
- Fry in fryer for 3 minutes remove from the oil and allow them to sit for one minute and then cook them again for 5 minutes or until cooked. It may take up to 6 minutes.
Do you like this recipe?